Tips for keeping your Texas Trust Accounts Secure from Fraudsters and Scams:
- Texas Trust fraud alerts will always include our toll-free phone number in the message. Any fraud-related texts from Texas Trust without this number should be deleted immediately from your phone
- Our team members already know your account information, so if someone calls requesting this information to stop or complete a transaction, hang up. Do not provide any information.
- Scammers will convey a sense of urgency demanding that you act immediately. If you answer their calls, be calm, don’t react, just hang up and call us directly.
- Never share your account PIN, passcodes, Social Security number, birth date, or other personal information with anyone who calls, texts, or emails you. If they claim to be Texas Trust or any financial institution, verify first.
If you believe you may have fallen victim to a scam:
- Contact us immediately by calling 972-263-5171
- Use the Texas Trust mobile banking app to disable your debit and/or credit card
- Review your transactions to make sure no one has used your account
- Change your online banking and mobile banking login and password
- If you use the same password anywhere else, we recommend changing it there too!
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to report fraud by visiting www.ftc.gov
- Contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) by visiting: www.ic3.gov
The following products are available for home users.
Online Virus Scanners
Secure PDF Viewer
Detecting and Removing Conficker Worm