Texas Trust Debit Cards
Texas Trust offers EMV chip debit cards. Chip technology offers more security against fraud than the traditional magnetic strip. By using a small EMV chip to store member data on the face of the card, chip technology makes it much harder for fraudsters to get sensitive information. Learn more about EMV Chip Cards here.
As a Texas Trust Mastercard® debit card holder, you get one of the most flexible rewards programs available. Earn 1 point for every 2 dollars spent on every signature transaction you make. Redeem your points online or in stores. Choose from merchandise, gift cards, travel—along with Pay with Rewards which allows you to pay with points anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Learn more about Debit Rewards here.
When you use a customized Spirit Debit Rewards Card, you can earn cash back to local students and school districts while doing your normal, everyday purchases. Learn more about the Spirit Debit Rewards Program and help us give back to our community.
New member or need a replacement card? Don't wait for your new debit card to arrive in the mail. With Texas Trust, we can instantly issue your new card in the branch, in minutes. Walk in with a need; walk out with a solution. Find out where the nearest branch is to you, or open your new account online right now.
With the Texas Trust app, you can take control of your debit card - credit cards, too! There’s no need to panic if you can’t find your card; with Card Controls you can temporarily freeze your Texas Trust debit cards until it is back in your hands. Or, if you think it's lost forever, you can permanently cancel the card. Learn more about Card Controls and our Mobile App.
Debit Mastercard® Benefits
- Airport Concierge
- Extended Warranty
- Global Service
- ID Theft Protection
- Mastercard® Rewards1
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Zero Liability2
For full details and disclosures, see our Debit Mastercard® Benefits
Card Safety Precautions:
- Be extremely cautious when using ATMs.
- Have everything ready before you approach an ATM to conduct a transaction.
- Memorize your PIN (personal identification number). Do not keep your PIN in your wallet or write your PIN on your card. Do not share your PIN with anyone. Ensure no one can see your PIN as you enter it.
- If you receive a phone call asking for your PIN, do not comply. Texas Trust will never ask for your PIN. If you receive a phone call requesting your PIN, immediately hand up and call the credit union to report the incident.
- Do not share your card with anyone. Keep your card in a safe place. Treat it the same as you would treat cash.
- When using an ATM at night, stay in well-lit areas. Bring a buddy. If you see someone suspicious, cancel your transaction, put away your cash, receipts, and card, then leave immediately.
- If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave immediately. Notify Texas Trust and report the incident to law enforcement.
- Do not leave your card or receipts at the ATM.
- Monitor your accounts daily. Call the credit union to report unauthorized transactions immediately.
- If you card is lost or stolen, call the credit union to report it immediately.