Home Equity Loans
Find the right Home Loan for you.
Bill finally took the plunge on a new pool and now he’s spending his summer relaxed in his very own backyard oasis.
Call today and get started on your own private escape.
Chris and Nicole are sending their youngest child off to college in the fall—without sacrificing that exotic vacation Chris has been promising Nicole for years.
Be like Chris and Nicole and contact Mortgage Services today!
Nearly defeated by debt, Kayla chose to fight back with a home equity loan and is now back on track to living debt-free!
Contact the Texas Trust Mortgage Services Team today!
(972) 263-5171 or (800) 527-3600
A Texas Trust Home Equity Loan, sometimes referred to as a "cash-out refinance," allows you to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home less any outstanding mortgage.
And, here’s the best part of a Home Equity Loan—you can use the funds however you like!
Texas Trust Home Equity Loans offer:
- Low fixed interest rates. Everyday great rates you can count on.
- A lump sum of money. You get all the cash up front, deposited directly into your checking or savings account. And you can use the money any way you want.
- Affordable monthly payments. Our generous loan terms ensure your monthly payments won’t turn your pockets inside out.
- Quick decisions. Our mission is to help build brighter financial futures. We’re here to provide a speedy decision when you need it most.
Applying for a Home Equity Loan is simple:
Step 1. Gather your financial information. Here's the list of what you need for Home Equity Loans.
Step 2. Contact your Texas Trust Mortgage Team to set an appointment with one of our trusted advisors at (972) 263-5171 or (800) 527-3600.
|Home Equity Program Criteria|
|Loan amount||Up to 80% of the appraised value of your home, less the value of any outstanding mortgage.
We can also roll your existing mortgage into your new loan so you will have only one payment per month.
|Documents required||See our list of required documentation
Streamline financing available for certain loan amounts. Talk with your Texas Trust Mortgage Team for more information.
|Property requirements||Owner-occupied primary residence. Borrower(s) must be named on the property's deed.|
|Eligible property types||
|Maximum loan term||$10,000 to $20,000 – 60 months
$20,001 to $50,000 – 120 months
$50,001 and over – 180 months