The journey to your dream home is just a click away. Get started on the road to home ownership and apply for a Texas Trust Mortgage Loan right now. Texas Trust offers conventional, fixed-rate mortgage loans in a number of terms. Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan for 10, 20, 15, 25, or 30 year terms.
In order to expedite the application process, the following items should be collected and ready for review at the time of application.
- Salaried individuals need copies of pay stubs for the last 30 days and W-2’s for the previous two years. Include names, addresses and phone numbers for each employer for the past two years.
- Self-employed and commissioned individuals need copies of the last two years’ tax returns (all pages). In addition, if incorporated, provide copies of the last two years’ corporate returns and a year-to-date profit and loss (P&L) statement.
- Copies of the most recent two months of statements or most recent quarterly statement for checking, savings, stocks, mutual fund accounts, retirement accounts and 401K accounts.
- Copies of lease agreements for any rental properties.
- Addresses and phone numbers of all landlords for the last two years.
- Copy of any divorce decrees and/or bankruptcy papers, including discharges (if applicable).
- Copy of signed sales contract and, if building, copy of plans and specs.
- Insurance agent’s name and phone number.