You go to reach for your Texas Trust debit or credit card and it’s not in its usual spot. You wonder…did you leave it at the restaurant you visited last night? Or did you possibly drop it during your morning errands? If these scenarios sound familiar, you are not alone. We’ve all been victim to a lost or stolen debit or credit card a time or two in our lives. We understand how unnerving that experience can be. But with the Card Controls option on your Texas Trust Mobile App, you can handle the situation quickly and calmly.
Just take a look at all of the features Card Controls allows you:
- Activate your Texas Trust debit or credit card
- Temporarily disable/re-enable your card
- Permanently cancel your card
- Request a replacement debit or credit card
- Schedule travel notifications so your Texas Trust debit or credit card is not flagged during your time away from home
All of these options are in your hands to give you the ultimate control. Card Controls helps protect you against fraud and allows you to quickly identify unapproved purchases on your card. It’s just another way that Texas Trust is helping our members build a better and more secure financial future.