Mobile Bill Pay
Out of Pocket? Look in your pocket.
Your phone can help you pay bills, anywhere, anytime.
Take a layer of stress out of your busy life with Mobile Bill Pay. You can add payees, schedule bill payments, review previous payments and pending payments, and turn any one-time bill payment into a recurring payment – all from your Apple or Android device!
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Open the Texas Trust credit union app and tap Bill Pay on the main menu
- Step 2: Tap Pay Bill
- Step 3: Verify the account your bill will be paid from
- Step 4: Select the payee from your payee list (You can add new payees through the app.)
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Step 6: Schedule the day your bill will be paid.
- Step 7: Tap Submit
Once you’ve submitted your payment, you can make another transaction, where you can edit or cancel the payment you just scheduled, review previous payments, upcoming payments, and view your payee list.
At Texas Trust, we want banking to be a breeze – so get the app today to enjoy another layer of 24/7 convenience!