Safe. Secure. Timesaving.
Enjoy the convenience and Online Bill Pay today!
Say goodbye to paper checks and missed payments and hello to Online Bill Pay, the fast and secure option to handle your bills anytime you want.
Save time and paper
Quickly log in to your account, access your payment information, and pay your bills with a few clicks. And with the eBill option, you can cut down on paper bills and receive your monthly bill statements online.
Enjoy more options and fewer penalties
Make a one-time payment, or set up recurring payments – weekly, monthly, and everything in between. Plus, easily scan and review your activity at a glance with the payment history option.
Stay in touch with your payments.
Receive communications by email or text message and get alerted when you have a pending bill payment about to post. You can also receive notification when you’ve made an automatic bill payment.
Here’s how to get started with Online Bill Pay:
- Step 1: From your online banking screen, click Pay a Bill.
- Step 2: Click the blue Add a Payee button.
- Step 3: Identify your payee as either a company, individual, or bank.
- Step 4: Follow the prompts to enter the relevant payee information. When you’re finished, your new payee will appear on your dashboard.
- Step 5: To make a payment, select the account you wish to pay from, then enter the amount you want to pay and the payment date.