Do-It-Yourself Services 24/7
Any time, day or night, Texas Trust gives you access and control over many services with your Online Banking Account. No time to visit a branch? Or need assistance beyond our business hours? You can take care of your financial needs through Online Banking from the comfort of your own home, while on vacation, when visiting a friend—wherever you are. All you need is internet access to your Online Banking account.
Sign in and discover the features you can manage yourself:
- Card Services: You can activate your Texas Trust debit card, report your Texas Trust debit card as lost or stolen, or even decline debit or credit card transactions. You can also opt-in or revoke your Overdraft Privileges for your debit cards with Online Banking.
- Account Management: Update your profile information on your primary account such as your address, email address, phone numbers, and employment information.
- Security Management: If you need to choose a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your debit or credit card, you can take care of it in Online Banking.
- Loan Payoff: Calculate your loan payoff amount on a certain calendar date with a click of a button through Online Banking.
- eStatements: Need to review your current eStatement or view past statements? Online Banking gives you instant access. You can also get your Texas Trust credit card statement and even your Tax eDocuments with our eStatements option.