Bonus Checking FAQ
- What is considered an active Credit Card?
A Credit Card is considered active and eligible for the bonus if the account is open, in good standing and has been used to perform a transaction.
- Does the balance on the credit cards count toward the loan balance bonus?
- Does the primary member have to do the 10 debit card transactions totaling $100 to receive the debit card discount?
No, all debit transactions will show as one. There is no card number associated with the debit processing.
- How do I accept the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form to decline receiving paper statements in the mail and when do I receive the Online Communication & Banking discount?
In Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Your discount will be one month after accepting the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form. Ex.: If you accept the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form in July, you will see the discount on your August statement.
- When does the cell phone protection coverage start with ECC?
Coverage starts when a bill is paid through your TXTCU account to the phone company.
- Can I have cell phone coverage with ECC and still keep my current coverage through my phone company and use both coverages for a claim?
Yes and yes.
- My employer doesn't offer direct deposit for my paycheck.
We have a terrific solution for you with this checking account. Depositing via the mobile application will now count as a direct deposit. Mobile deposits with the mobile app now count as direct deposits.
- Are bank checks (Teller Checks) still free for all members
- How do I order/reorder checks?
Deluxe is our preferred check printer. You will be securely transferred to their check ordering website.
Click Here to Order/Reorder Your Deluxe Checks.
- Why does my monthly fee fluctuate?
Discounts and bonuses are based on your account activity reported each month. Your activity and balances may change, which could affect the total of your monthly account fee.