- What is considered an active Credit Card?
A Credit Card is considered active and eligible for the bonus if the account is open, in good standing and has been used to perfrom a transaction.
- Does the balance on the credit cards count toward the loan balance bonus?
- If a member has multiple checking accounts under one (1) account number, what checking account will the bonuses post to?
The oldest account, unless otherwise requested by the member.
- Does the primary member have to do the 10 debit card transactions totaling $100 to receive the debit card discount?
No, all debit transactions will show as one. There is no card number associated with the debit processing.
- What is the calculator for, and where is it located?
It is a visual sales tool to show you how to get discounts and bonuses. Click here to use it.
- How do I accept the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form to decline receiving paper statements in the mail and when do I receive the Online Communication & Banking discount?
In Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Your discount will be one month after accepting the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form. Ex.: If you accept the "Online Service E-Sign Disclosure and Consent" form in July, you will see the discount on your August statement.
- When does the cell phone protection coverage start with ECC?
Coverage starts when a bill is paid through your TXTCU account to the phone company.
- Can I have cell phone coverage with ECC and still keep my current coverage through my phone company and use both coverages for a claim?
Yes and yes.
- My employer doesn't offer direct deposit for my paycheck.
We have a terrific solution for you with this new checking. Depositing via the mobile application will now count as a direct deposit. Mobile deposits with the mobile app now count as direct deposits.
- What are the benefits to opening this account here?
This account has other built in benefits that most other financial institutions do not offer, such as earning up to $20 a month in cash bonuses, cell phone coverage and free IDProtect coverage. You can also offset your monthly fee to zero. Having a checking account at Texas Trust will allow you to qualify for up to $20.00 in bonuses each month as well as cell phone insurance and ID Theft Protect for no additional charge. You can also offset the $6 fee by simply using your account with our convenience products.
- I've been here for years, does that count towards anything?
Yes! If you have been a member for five years or more, you are eligible for a fee discount. Use this calculator to see what discounts and bonuses you get.
- Are bank checks (Teller Checks) still free for all members
- How do I order/reorder checks?
Deluxe is our preferred check printer. You will be securely transferred to their check ordering website.
Click Here to Order/Reorder Your Deluxe Checks.
- Why does my monthly fee fluctuate?
Discounts and bonuses are based on your account activity reported each month. Your activity and balances may change, which could affect the total of your monthly account fee.