Deposit Anytime FAQ
- What is Deposit Anytime?
A secure service that allows you to scan paper checks from your home computer and electronically sends the images to Texas Trust for deposit through Online Banking.
- How Secure Is It?
Deposit Anytime is accessed only through your secure login to Online Banking and is protected under the same security protocol.
- Do I have to purchase special software to use Deposit Anytime?
No, Deposit Anytime is accessible to qualified members through Online Banking.
- Who is eligible to scan deposits? How do I know if I am eligible?
All Members will be able to apply for the service activation. Texas Trust will review and approval can be returned by the next business day. Then the member is able to scan checks for deposit.
- What are the minimum system requirements necessary to use Deposit Anytime?
The minimum supported environments include:
- Windows: (XP, Vista, Win7 only)
- NOTE: Windows 8 is not supported at this time.
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework (required)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Firefox (see WPF plug-in for Mozilla install)
- NOTE: Google Chrome is not supported at this time.
- 2.0GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 160 GB Hard Disk Drive
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- High Speed Internet Connection
- WIA Compliant Scanner.
Mac *Mac systems are not supported at this time.
- Can I do this from any PC?
Yes, as long as that computer meets the requirements listed above.
- What fees are charged to use Deposit Anytime services?
Members can enjoy the convenience of Deposit Anytime without incurring a fee from the credit union.
- Is Deposit Anytime available to business account holders?
We are working to make this available to our business account holders in the future.
About Deposit Anytime
- Before you start checklist
Before starting, it is always a good idea to do the following:
- Confirm that your computer is turned on and all components (mouse, keyboard, monitor, etc.) are connected properly.
- Verify you have an active internet connection.
- Make sure your scanner is connected to the computer, plugged in, and turned on. PLEASE NOTE: Wireless scanners may not work with Deposit Anytime. Please connect your scanner with a cable.
- Make sure your Pop-Up blockers are disabled for the Texas Trust and Deposit Anytime sites.
- Make sure that cm.netteller.com and saas7.deposit2day.com domains have been added to the trusted sites settings in Internet Options for Internet Explorer.
- How do I access Deposit Anytime?
When you log into Online Banking, click on the "Deposit Anytime" tab.
You can start scanning your checks in 4 easy steps:
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, the words "For Deposit Only at Texas Trust", your Texas Trust Member Number where the funds will be deposited.
- Log onto Online Banking.
- Navigate to the Deposit Anytime tab, as stated above.
- Use the "Choose Scanner" button to choose the appropriate scanner if your computer does not pre-select it for you. Enter the total deposit amount. Then, using your own scanner, simply scan the front and back of the check and click the submit button to continue to the Deposit Review step. An e-mail will be sent to you once your deposit has been submitted to the credit union for processing.
- I scanned deposits before but now I do not see the Deposit Anytime icon, what happened?
A member's ability to use this service may be terminated without notice if they fail to meet the requirements or fail to comply with the requirements of the services. If you no longer meet the requirements, you will not be eligible to scan deposits, you will need to mail in your deposits or take them to a convenient branch location for deposit.
- Can any type of check be scanned for deposit?
No. You can only scan single-party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) of the account. Savings Bonds, foreign checks, third party checks, checks written to you from another account of yours at Texas Trust, items stamped with "non-negotiable, incomplete checks, stale-dated or post-dated" checks, any checks that contain evidence of alteration to the information, checks purported to be a lottery or prize winning and checks previously submitted for deposit are not acceptable for scanning.
- When will my deposit be credited to my account?
Deposits scanned Monday through Friday before 3 p.m. Central Time on days the credit union is open should be credited on the same business day. Deposits scanned after that time will be credited on the next business day. There could be times that the program may flag a deposit for manual review and release by credit union personnel (i.e. image is not clear when received at the credit union).
- Why was a hold placed on my deposit?
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited into your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. However, all deposited checks are subject to a case-by-case hold. Exceptions will be made based on:
- There is reasonable cause to doubt collectability of the item
- New Account
- Deposit item over $5,000
- Repeat overdrafts/chargebacks on the account
- Do I need to include a deposit slip with my scanned check deposit?
No. The Deposit Anytime program generates an electronic record with each deposit.
- How many checks can be included in one deposit? Can multiple deposits be submitted each day?
Up to 4 checks per day can be submitted as long as the accumulated dollar amount of the deposit(s) does not exceed the daily deposit limit of $10,000.
- Is the hold policy for checks different when they are scanned?
No. The hold policy is defined in the Fund Availability Policy in the Account Agreement.
- What type of accounts can I scan deposits into?
Deposit Anytime can be made to your eligible savings, checking, or money market account.
- What should I do with the check once it has been scanned?
The member is responsible for the safekeeping and destruction of original items scanned for deposit. There are no laws or regulations that state how long original items should be kept, therefore retention timeframes are at the member's discretion.
- How long should it take to process?
Processing time can depend on the speed of your scanner and/or the speed of your internet connection. In these cases, it may take several minutes. See also the previous FAQ.
- How do I get a copy of my deposit?
Your receipt can be printed after the deposit is submitted.
- How long can I view my deposit history?
The last six months of deposits is listed in the Received Deposits Window in the upper right. You cannot bring up old deposits or images.
- How much time do I have to scan my deposits?
The Deposit Anytime session will timeout after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Using Deposit Anytime
- The time on my computer and the time on my deposit do not match, is something wrong?
The time stamp on the deposits is in Central Standard Time although your computer will reflect the time zone you reside in.
- I have scanned the front and back of my check but it is giving me an error message that the size of the back and the front of the check do not match. How can I fix this?
Proper cropping of check images is essential to ensuring that deposited checks are processed successfully. Most scanners allow images to be cropped by previewing the scanned image then moving the box to properly surround the check. Try placing the check on the border of the scanning screen to line up the front and back of the check so the scanner reads the size of the check the same way. Clicking on the help button below the scanned image screen will give you more detailed instructions for properly cropping a check.
- When I tried opening Deposit Anytime, it tells me I have to have downloaded and installed software.?
You must have the software installed on your computer for Deposit Anytime to function. It's a free install. This screen will appear each time you open Deposit Anytime. After your initial successful install, just click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- I’ve already installed the software. Why does it keep prompting me to install the software?
You will continue to see the following screen when opening Deposit Anytime. If you have successfully installed already, just click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom.
- I'm getting the following error:
- Text on screen is crumpled
- I Clicked to Detect Scanner and was logged out of the program
- I can’t login
- I’m on a Vista PC and I am still unable to login after uninstalling and reinstalling the Agile Home Office Package
- The scanner is not responding when scan button is clicked multiple times
- Why does my Scan button not work?
- Why am I getting the message "Scanner not detected"?
- Why am I getting the message "No image was received from scanner"?
- Why are two check images showing up on my screen?
- I can see the image of my check. Why can’t my item be accepted?
- I’m getting the message ‘Trust not Granted.’
- I'm a Mac user and I've used Deposit Anytime before, but now it's not working. Why?
- I'm a Windows user and I've used Deposit Anytime before, but now it's not working. Why?
- My wireless scanner/copier worked with Deposit Anytime before, but now it's not recognized. Why?
- Why was my check not deposited when I clicked submit?
- I want to see individual checks on my account ledger. Is this possible?
- Do I have to 'Preview' my check before I scan it?
- The scanned image is showing up about 1/3 of the size of the viewfinder. What should I do?
- What's happening when I get a 'Duplicate Check' notice and I can't deposit a check?
- Why was my deposit rejected?
- What should I do if I get a runtime error that says an "Application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly"?
- None of these troubleshooting guides helped me. What do I do?