How to Become a Member
Having your financial accounts with Texas Trust Credit Union means membership privileges available only to Credit Union members.
Read the information below and then click Become A Member to start your online application.
Please note! When in the application, please do not press your browser's "Back" button.
The Credit Union Difference
There are many differences between banks and credit unions. The main difference is that you are a member-owner - not just a customer. Ownership brings even more advantages and privileges.
What are the membership requirements?
You can join if any one of the following apply to you:
- Live, work, or worship in Dallas, Henderson,Tarrant, or Tom Green counties;
- Live, work, or worship in the majority of Denton, Ellis, or Johnson counties (geographic limitations apply);
- Are a family member of a person who is eligible for membership;
- Have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours at the University of Texas at Arlington
What do I need to apply for membership online?
The online application is easy and takes only a few minutes to complete. However, you will need some information handy when completing the application. Have your:
- Driver's license and/or state issued ID for you and any joint holder
- U.S. Social Security Number for you and any joint holder
- Previous address (if you have lived at your current address less than two years)
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien
- You must be at least 18 years of age
So what happens next?
Once you have submitted your online application for membership, you can create your Online Banking login and open a checking account or CD, or apply for a loan. After your application is complete, you will receive the "Next Steps" instructions to help you.
If you have any other questions, or would just like more information, please call us at metro (972) 263-5171.