Spirit Card Traeveon
July 21st, 2015
Tiny Rates are season at Texas Trust for MasterCard® credit cards.
You’ve heard how credit unions offer better rates, better products and services – and it’s true.
Open a Platinum MasterCard® credit card and enjoy an introductory rate of 0% APR* for six months. You can also transfer balances with a low introductory APR between 4.90% and 9.90% for six months with no fees on balance transfers or cash advances! After that, an APR that’s currently between 8.90% and 17.90% will apply.
So rev-up for Back 2 School or get ahead of the holiday shopping game. Open your new Platinum MasterCard® credit card today.
Enjoy Tiny Rates as a “Thank You” from Texas Trust for your membership!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Credit card approval and rate are dependent upon credit worthiness and other qualifications. Memberships Required.
July 10th, 2015
Texas Trust’s VP of Marketing, Robert Underwood, helped on a story on Nerdwallet.com about common business plan mistakes in the small business loan process. If you are seeking a small business loan, then this article is for you. Visit the story here on Nerdwallet.com today.
An article written by by Emily Starbuck Crone on July 8, 2015
July 3rd, 2015
Student artwork on CU debit card builds community spirit.
June 30th, 2015
Now Offering Fixed Rate Student Loans from Texas Extra Credit
Texas Trust Credit Union is pleased to announce that our partner, Higher Education Servicing Corporation, has launched the latest enhancement to their Texas Extra Credit Education Loan Program – Fixed Rate student loans starting as low as 4.99%!
We’re excited to provide this higher education loan option to our members because it offers some of the lowest interest rates currently available as well as outstanding borrower benefits:
- Fixed rates from 4.99% to 11.49% (with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 4.986% to 10.617%)*
- Variable rates from 3.15% to 9.15% (with Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) from 3.148% to 8.590%)*
- 0.25% interest rate reduction just for graduating*
- 0.25% interest rate reduction when you sign up for Auto Debit*
- $0 origination or disbursement fees*
So, if you need additional money to help cover your college expenses, CLICK HERE to apply for a Texas Extra Credit loan!
It’s time to complete your FAFSA
If you plan to enroll in the 2015 Fall Semester, then it’s time to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application allows your college to determine your eligibility for federal, state and institutional-based aid programs including grants, loans and work-study. To apply, go online to www.fafsa.gov. For more information about the application process, check out this video –The 7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA.
*All rates and benefits are dependent on an approved borrower meeting certain requirements and conditions. For complete details about Texas Extra Credit including program specifics, eligibility requirements, repayment options and benefits, or to apply, click the link above to our site.
June 29th, 2015
Love your savings.
Everyone is looking for ways to save money these days. And that’s just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about. Below are some of the exclusive discounts helping members save on products and services you use every day.
- Receive discounted pricing on most new Chevy, Buick, and GMC vehicles
- Receive a 10% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each)
- Business members receive a 15% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly service. Plus, waived activation and upgrade fees (up to $36 savings each)
- Save on services for your home from ADT, DIRECTV, Allied, and more
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Get roadside assistance protection and more at up to 50% off other popular plans with Credit Union Auto Club
- Earn cash back with Love to Shop at over 1,500 online retailers
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. In fact, members have saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts! Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org