March 30th, 2015
Tomorrow, and exciting new update to Texas Trust’s mobile applications will be available for both Android and Apple devices.
New features include:
- Touch ID Authentication for iPhones (We’re finishing up the testing of fingerprint password recognition for Android incredibly soon. Once completed, you’ll notice another update with this feature becoming available for Samsung Galaxy S5 users!)
- Text Banking and Alerts including low balance, balance change, and daily summary
- Bug fixes
- Save password feature removed per security regulations, increased time it takes for the app to lock you out in order to reduce manual password entry
- New high-res app icon
P.s. Windows phone users, we haven’t forgotten about you! A windows phone version of mobile app banking is in development.
March 27th, 2015
Students from DeSoto High School were asked to participate in a design contest to find the next Spirit Card design for Texas Trust. Once live, this card will directly support DeSoto High School through the Spirit Debit Rewards program.
The Spirit Debit Rewards program has raised over $14,000 for DeSoto High School so far with just one card design. With this new student designed card, even more is expected to go to the high school.
Traeveon Reese, a senior at DeSoto High School, is the winning designer of the Spirit Card Design Contest. His design will be the next Spirit Debit MasterCard that earns $$$ for his school.
Want to get the first look at the winning design? Come to the Spirit Card Reveal Party for the sneak peak and meet the winner himself.
When: April 2, 2015
5 pm – 6:30 pm
Where: Texas Trust DeSoto H.S. Campus Branch
600 Eagle Drive
(Follow the sign by the tennis courts)
RSVP to Amanda Newton at 972.595.1765 or email@example.com
March 9th, 2015
This year’s Spring Break Loan at Texas Trust is a solid offer for a personal loan with terms starting at 24 months. The rate for this offer starts at 6.90% APR.
This is a smart way to pay off existing debt faster and with less cost to you. Or, use it for the family vacation you’ve been holding out for.
Regardless of how you use it, you don’t want to miss out on these lower promotional rates.
March 4th, 2015
Due to the inclement weather, branch lobbies and drive-thru will both open tomorrow (March 5) at 9:00 am. The Contact Center will open at 8:00 as usual. Please check here for updates or changes as weather related conditions are evaluated.
Posted in Alerts Comments Off
February 26th, 2015
This year, make sure your taxes are done right.
All you need to know is yourself. TurboTax translates taxes into simple questions about your life and puts everything in the right forms for you.
- You won’t miss a thing. TurboTax searches over 350 deductions and credits, so you can be confident you’re getting the biggest refund you deserve.
- Double checks as you go. TurboTax runs error checks and a final review of your return to help make sure your taxes are done right.
Posted in News Comments Off