Dear Valued Member,
The safety of our members and staff has been and will continue to be our number one priority as we have navigated the pandemic. With the recent surge of COVID-19 in Texas, we have decided to implement some operational changes.
Our San Angelo Main location lobby will remain open for limited transactions without an appointment.
Our San Angelo Loop location will offer expanded services in the drive thru. Lobby service will be available by appointment only.
We offer some convenient tools that you might want to take advantage of:
- Schedule appointments at any of our lobbies using the Service Request form on our website. Get started here.
- 24/7 access to your account and other services: available with Online Banking as well as our mobile app. Log in to Online Banking or learn more about the mobile app.
For the locations with lobbies that remain open, we have implemented the following:
- All teller transactions and most lobby services, including deposits, withdrawals, loan applications and more, will be offered through our drive thru
- We are limiting the number of members and staff inside of our branches. If we have reached capacity at an open branch lobby, a staff member will take your cell phone number and ask you to wait in your car. You will be called to come in once space is available and it is safe for you to enter.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) such as face masks are highly encouraged inside of the branch.
- We are requiring our employees to wear masks.
- Acrylic barriers have been installed for the protection of our members and staff.
- High traffic areas in the branches will be cleaned hourly, with the branches receiving deep cleaning six days a week.
- We will have markers to remind everyone to maintain a safe distance of six feet.
As always, we will continue to monitor the impact of the pandemic and update you with any additional changes to our branch operations. If you need assistance, we have additional resources for you. Learn about all the ways we can help at TexasTrustCU.org/GetHelp
We are here for you. Thank you for your continued membership.
Chief Executive Officer