In light of the recent security breach at Equifax, we want to remind you that your Bonus Checking account (formerly known as Checking20) comes with free access to IDProtect1. While Equifax is offering free credit monitoring for a year for affected consumers, IDProtect is free for as long as you have your Bonus Checking account and it’s available for all account holders, their joint account owners, and eligible family members.
If you haven’t already done so, go to IDProtectMe247.com right now and use the Access Code given in your Bonus Checking Welcome Kit to register and activate your benefits. The simple step-by-step instructions will walk you through the process. You can also call (877) 610-7889 for any questions relating to the benefits and services, or for assistance with registration and activation.
With your registration of IDProtect, you’ll receive these benefits:
- Credit File Monitoring2: Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian®, Equifax®, and TransUnion® credit reports.
- Total Identity Monitoring: Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone, and many others.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report: Request a new 3-in-1 report (Experian, Equifax, and Transunion) every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score: Receive a credit score with every new credit report.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration: Register your credit, debit, and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services: Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
The faster you act to protect your identity, the faster you cut off access to your personal information from scammers. Your identity is yours and yours alone. Keep it that way.
Special Note: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms and conditions. Please call (877) 610-7889 for complete details.
1: IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners, and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, children under 25 years of age, and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2: Credit file monitoring for Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.