With safety precautions in place and sanitization efforts expanded, Texas Trust Credit Union lobbies will be open for limited transactions at all of our branches (except Mansfield Main street and Arlington UTA Campus), starting on Wednesday, May 20.
As we move to maintain a safe space for all, we have implemented practices to help keep our members and employees safe:
- Our branch lobbies will only be open for limited transactions, such as accessing a safe deposit box or notary services.
- All teller transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan applications and more, will be offered through our drive thru. Our drive thru will continue to offer expanded services as well.
- We are limiting the number of members and staff inside of our branches. If we have reached capacity, a staff member will take your cell phone number and ask you to wait in your car. You will be called to come in once space is available and it is safe for you to enter.
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) such as face masks are welcomed inside of the branch.
- Our employees are allowed to wear masks at their preference.
- Acrylic barriers have been installed for the protection of our members and staff.
- High traffic areas in the branches will be cleaned hourly, with the branches receiving deep cleaning six days a week.
- Social distancing will be encouraged. We will have markers to remind everyone to maintain a safe distance of six feet.
- The Mansfield Main Street branch will continue to operate primary in the drive-thru with in-branch visits available by appointment only
- UTA will continue to follow the campus schedule, and will remain closed until further notice
We want to remind you that we will continue to provide service to our members in the following ways:
- Scheduled appointments for additional services utilizing the Service Request form on our website. Get started here.
- 24/7 access to your account and other services: available with Online Banking as well as our mobile app. Log in to Online Banking or learn more about the mobile app.
As always, we will continue to monitor the impact of the pandemic and update you with any additional changes to our branch operations. If you need assistance, we have additional resources for you. Learn about all the ways we can help at TexasTrustCU.org/GetHelp
We are here for you. Thank you for your continued membership.