Dear Valued Members,
We take the health and safety of our staff and members very seriously. This is a serious situation with many unknowns, we are working to find the appropriate middle ground between panic and denial and hope that you and your family do the same. We are closely monitoring the information shared by the World Health Organization regarding the current outbreak of the coronavirus disease, COVID-19. In light of this, we want to assure you that efforts are in place to help reduce the spread of viruses. Some of these efforts include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization practices at all of our facilities;
- Monitoring the financial markets and discussing options with any members who need assistance;
- Supporting our employees to make sure we continue to provide our membership the products and services they need.
In addition, we want to highlight the robust functions of our mobile banking app. You can do business with us at any time, from anywhere. Our mobile banking app can help you:
- Check your account balances
- Deposit a check
- Transfer funds
- Access Mobile Bill Pay
We also offer Online Banking to manage your accounts. At the click of a mouse, you can review your balances and access features such as:
- Bill Pay
- External Account Transfers
If you would like to speak to us, you can give our Member Service Center a call at (972) 263-5171 or toll-free at (800) 527-3600, during our regular business hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM; Saturday, from 9 AM to 3 PM. You can also send us a message. We are happy to help.
From all of us at Texas Trust, thank you for your membership.